Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Fast Forward - 5 Years

5 Years! One thousand and eight hundred days since the last post on this blog.
Its called "Cant Think", after this quick time-lapse in my life now I can't think why would I have blog titled as 'Cant Think'.

If I had been thinking, another post would have definitely be up on the blog, but yeah, I really cant think.

But, then why would I have so much drafts saved? With the titles like 'Counting Infinite', 'Kaash Likh Paata', 'Something Called Love', 'What time is it?' and my favorite 'The Origin'.
I had started with them all, wanting to write always, oh it amazes me that its been 5 years and still these unfinished draft remains the same. Like 'What time is it?'

Definitely 'Kassh Likh Paata' would have explained why I had these titles unfinished, but now I Cant Think what was I wanted to write in there.

What brings me back here?
I don't know. These are the things I started and now there is me again here, and blogger is still not dead, so I will finish them all.

Don't know if anyone lands up here, but if you are here, can you please comment to remind me to complete the remaining titles, in case I can't.

P.S - To me, if you are reading this again after 5 freaking years, complete what you f***king started.

P.P.S. Really hope no one reads this self note. Oh it looks a self note? Damn.